Last updated: 23 February 2023.
Thank you for using mementō!
When we say ”company”, “we”, “our”, “us”, ”service” or ”services” in this document, we are referring to IonSpin UG (haftungsbeschränkt). Mementō is a product of IonSpin UG.
We reserve the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. These terms contain a limitation of our liability.
If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, do not use this service. Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
Account Registration and Terms
- To use services provided by us you must create an account.
- Automated methods, bots, or using scripts to create accounts is not permitted.
- You may not use our service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- You must provide your a valid email address in order to complete the account creation process.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account.
- You are responsible for all content uploaded to our servers while using your account.
Closing your account
- To close your account send us an email to: email@example.com
- You must use the email you registered your account with to request closing your account. Once your account is closed all data is deleted. Deleted data can not be recovered
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You may provide us with feedback, suggestions, and ideas about the service. - - You agree that we own all rights to use and incorporate the feedback you provide in any way, including in future enhancements and modifications to the service, without payment or attribution to you.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without our express written permission.
- Technical support is provided by email. Email responses are provided on the reasonable effort basis without guaranteed response time.
Modifications to the service and prices
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the service with or without notice.
- IonSpin UG shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will not charge you in the future. You will have access to your subscription until the end of the current billing cycle.
- In the EU you have the right to return purchases made online or through other types of distance selling, such as by phone, mail order or from a door-to-door salesperson, within 14 days for a full refund. You can do so for any reason – even if you simply changed your mind.
- To simplify this requirement all our paid plans start with a trial period of 15 days, during this time you can use the service in the same manner as a paying user. During this trial period you can evaluate if your find the product useful, and if it fits your needs.
- You can cancel your subscription at any point during these 15 days without incurring any charges.
- After the 15 days have elapsed we will charge you and your billing cycle starts on that day.
- We do not offer refunds for billing cycles that have already started.
- You expressly understand and agree that IonSpin UG shall not be liable, in law or in equity, to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, lost profits, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the services; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to this Terms of Service or the services, whether as a breach of contract, tort (including negligence whether active or passive), or any other theory of liability.