First of all, thank you for helping us make mementō awesome and a pleasure to use! By being one of the first users, you have an opportunity to make an impact on the way how our app will be used in the future. Maybe you are part of a beta testing group for an app for the first time? In this case, reading guidelines below will help you to get started with making a direct impact on mementō.
What does it mean to be a beta tester?
You are now officially a General Manager for Awesomeness! No joke. Your role is to provide us feedback and help us make mementō a joyful experience for everyone! For us, all feedback is good feedback.
There is no such thing as “too much information” here. The more you tell us about your experience, the easier it is for us to make changes.
Here are some things you can pay attention to:
- While using the app, make sure to take notes of anything that seems strange to you.
- If you think that something should be done differently, make sure to note down how exactly you think it should be.
- If you notice that something is not working well, please let us know what are the steps that led you to the incident.
- If you can take a screenshot of the result, it would be very helpful!
- If it happens that the app crashes while you are using it, you might be asked to submit a crash report. Please do so!
How do I share my feedback?
Please feel free to share your feedback to email@example.com
I have submitted my feedback, now what?
Thank you so much for doing this! We might reach out to you to get more clarity. We will carefully look at all the information we are receiving and come back to the whole community of beta testers via a special newsletter we will issue after changes have been implemented.
On which device can I use the app?
mementō can be used on:
- Any Android device (mobile and tablets)
- Laptops/Desktop computers (Mac, Windows and Linux)
- iOS devices (Only through TestFlight while we are in the testing phase for iOS)